MARKETABILITY ARE LEADERS IN PROVIDING PROPRIETARY RESEARCH AND CONSUMER INSIGHTS INTO THE RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY, RETIREMENT LIVING, AGED CARE, HOME CARE AND SUPPORTED LIVING SECTORS. NO ONE HAS THE EXPERTISE OR KNOWS YOUR MARKET LIKE WE DO.
Our research & advisory services has guided the development of over $2 billion of projects. Over the years we’ve developed and implemented:
- 300+ focus groups on 65+ seniors market across Australia
- 200+ research & consultancy projects
- Created bespoke segmentation models
- Unique net equity & affordability modelling
Since 1999 we have conducted hundreds of independent research projects, providing unique consumer, market and competitor insights that has helped our clients make informed decisions and guide successful marketability of their projects.
Utilising a blend of qualitative and quantitative research methodologies, our evidence based data enables us to represent the independent voice of the customers in all our development decisions.
From bespoke market segmentation, proprietary net equity and affordability models, to geo demographic mapping and competitive analysis, in depth customer insights and specialist market advice & commentary provides our clients with all the tools to implement targeted strategies and achieve a competitive edge in the market.
Why not take a look at our latest four-page brochure outlining the key reports we can provide giving you the essential ingredients to understand your potential customer and markets and helping mitigate those development risks.
Our specialist research and strategic advisory services include:
- Aged Care and Home Care Consulting
- Supported Living and Integrated Housing Solutions
- Creative brainstorm and challenge sessions
- Business Excellence Framework
- Demand and Supply Analysis
- Hot Spot Analysis
- Market Feasibility
- Competitive Insights and Mystery Shopping
- Focus Groups
- Net Equity and Affordability Modelling
- Quantitative Research
- Customer Loyalty and Net Promoter
- Bespoke Market Segmentation
- Geo demographic mapping
- Database Management